CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Goals!

Maybe I am a glutton for punishment Starting my summer goal so late, But I guess its worth a try. This summer I plan on losing forty pounds by September. As you all know, we are trying to have another baby. While I am at the same weight I was at when I became pregnant with Savannah, I am hopeing for a healthier pregnancy the next time around. While pregnant with Savannah, I became Diabetic(only Gestationaly). I also Lost over 35 Pounds. I am not quite sure how I feel About that however. I stayed off the sugar and didn't add the 500 extra calories you are suppose to eat Because of the baby. Of course the 35 pounds was over the course of 9 months, But I feel that with exercise it should be no problem. Because I was on bed rest, i couldn't work out while pregnant. Although those who really know me know i didn't really listen to the bed rest thing either after we passed the miscarriage stage. So far this summer I have lost ten pounds. I am Eating Healthier-ish, and trying to stay off the sugar. Which is a feat in itself. Sunday Is my Cheat day. I eat what ever I want that day. To an extent. And after I work out on Monday,Wednesday, and Friday, I treat myself to a swim. Most of all, I am trying to stay active.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck with all of it! Better to diet now than during the holidays!

Erika said...

You're next post needs to be the "before" photo and then you need to post an "after" in Sept wearing the same outfit so we can see the "fruits of your labor"

Jess said...

ooooooo! Pretty Background.

Oh how I love sugar too. They just have to have a "slushy" stand on every corner during summer time to tempt people! I would be a terrible diabetic!

Good luck with this weight goal! Ten pounds takes effort so that is great!

Swimming sounds like a FUN reward! I seem to want to be submersed in water the most when I'm pregnant. But I'm too paranoid with rumors of what can go wrong.