CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

Juris And I Started our Temple prep Classes last night! It is so amazing what we both learned. When Brother Peterson tols us we were going to be learning about the Plan Of Salvation, I think Both Juris And I were Like"Piece of cake". We both learned so much. Its kinda funny too, because we are the only two in the class, so we kinda feel like its being tailor made for us. Plus its a little easier on us, because we wont feel like dorks asking questions. Anyway, our calsses wont end till probably the end of February, and were getting so antsy to be sealed in the Temple Forever. Were shooting for the end of March. Probably Around Savannah's birthday. I found the cuteset Temple dress for her. Please keep you schedules open for us. We would love for you all to atend and be a part of our Big day.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! Where are you planning to be sealed?

Budenieks Family said...

In the Salt Lake City Temple! Yippie!

Matt and Brooke said...

ok we will try to make it:-)
If possible, can you try to make it around a weekend? (I don't want you to plan around me, but it'll be a lot easier to make the trip if its over a weekend) We are very proud of you guys:-)

Jess said...

Kewl Beans! We will for sure keep our schedules open for the big day! Love that Temple! (I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I'm bringing my camera 4 sure!)
March or April is lovely...hopefully it'll be warm(ish) around then.
Is everyone gonna wear white or church clothes for pictures by the temple? White is gooood! haha!
Anyhoot.

Budenieks Family said...

Yea Matt. The 22nd(Savannah's B-day) is a friday. And Jess, IM sure I'll want pictures of everything. Church clothes, white clothes, Outside, Upsidedown. Everything!

Erika said...

That's great... sorry we won't be around!! dang it. But I couldn't be more happy for you!