CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And Were Back!

So.. It really has been a while, and alot has happened. I would just like to tell our Family that if it wasn't for your Love and Support over the past few months we would have been lost. We love you so much and are thankful for you all.

Our dear little Savannah turned three on Sunday. She is Doing incredibly well. Especially since the Neurologists thought She would be a "Blind Vegetable" For the rest of her life. Mentally right now she is at about the level of a 18 Month old. And physically Around that of a 6 month old. She is really trying hard to get Crawling and wants to get into everything. Tomorrow she will be starting a preschool for Special needs children. I'm sure ill be spending a lot of time sitting in the parking lot not knowing what to do with myself.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey ~ thanks for the heads up about her birthday. When Scotty is in pre-school , I go home to clean. That way I can have time to play with him once he gets home.

Sarah Aileen said...

Yeah! Were having her Family birthday Party at mom and dads on Saturday so David and Kristi will be there. Its at One and lunch will be served.

Jess said...

Oh I hope she likes Pre-school! Blue is such a nice color on her. She can start crawling with Jessa & they can be rolling buds ;)

We're excited to come Saturday....but Nathan will be coming off a 6pm-6am Graveyard shift, (I don't know if he mentioned that to anyone) so I don't know how he's expecting to stay awake. Poor Guy.

I haven't even thought about Pre-school for Jr.yet. I hear in order to get into the "good" pre-school that I would have had to put him on the "waiting list" before he was even born...apparently. Ridiculous.

Oh hey!...I'm thinking of bringing the Jolly Jumper up for Sat. So Savannah & Jessa can share it...or if you've found Sav's Tigger Jumper than maybe they'll laugh at eachother jumping side by side. hee hee.

Well I'm glad you guys are back on the "Blogging Train." I hope your move went well & that you can settle in well.

Oh & I laughed when you said you wont know what to do while Sav's in Pre-school....I'd probably be sitting in the parking lot too or twiddling my thumbs outside the classroom wondering how he was doing! You're such a good Mommy.

Sarah Aileen said...

I really dont know how much of a good mother I am. I was against pre-school. She not suppose to go to school for another two+ Years. I was even fighting that. I was all for the home school thing. Its hard letting your baby go.

Erika said...

UGH! I could NEVER home school! I don't know how long she's at preschool, but if it were me and there were time, I'd take a class or get a job. Maybe catch a movie every now and then. Or go read some books at Borders. I'm not a believer in sticking your kids in day care, they are mine to take care of, but I'd love for them to be in school earlier rather then later! I'm still bitter that Mariska can't go to PreK. But yeah, anyway, take a book, or your journal or something! Enjoy the time!