CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Savannah's Party!


Savannahs Third Birthday

Savananh's Second Birthday!
Savannah's First Birthday!


This past saturday we Celebrated Savannah's third Birthday, with Family, At Mom and dad's house. I decided that since we had alot to celebrate this year on Savannah's Birthday, I would try and Make a fancy cake for her. With Fondant Icing. Which I do not think is very edible. Anyway, As you can See it wasn't too bad. Juris Said He gave it a nine, But then when he got closer it dropped to a 6 1/2. Still, I thought it was cute. I think Savannah Enjoyed all her gifts. Even if she didn't she needed the clothes really badly. Thtank you all for coming and celebrating with us.




2 comments:

Erika said...

Yay! Too bad we couldn't be there, I think the cake looked fantastic! Right when I saw it I though, "Whoa, how much did that cost?!" I thought you bought it!

Jess said...

I thought the cake looked awesome & professional too!

That video of Savannah is so encouraging! She's so cute while smiling & making noises when she's ready to crawl again. :) :) :) !!!